The personal data controller of the online store Telgirent24.ee is Rent Center OÜ (registration code 12906026), located at Magasini 31 Tallinn 10138, phone 53 565 100 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The following personal data are processed:
- name, phone number and email address;
- delivery address;
- bank account number;
- cost of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history);
- customer support data.
For what purpose are personal data processed?
- Personal data is used to manage customer orders and deliver goods.
- Purchase history data (purchase date, product, quantity, customer data) is used to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and to analyze customer preferences.
- The bank account number is used to return payments to the customer.
- Personal data such as e-mail, telephone number, customer name are processed in order to solve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
- The online store user's IP address or other network identifiers are processed for the provision of the online store as an information society service and for online usage statistics
Personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract concluded with the customer.
Personal data is processed to fulfill a legal obligation (e.g. accounting and consumer dispute resolution).
Recipients to whom personal data is transferred
- Personal data is transferred to the customer support of the online store to manage purchases and purchase history and to solve customer problems.
- The name, phone number and e-mail address will be forwarded to the transport service provider chosen by the customer. If the goods are delivered by courier, the customer's address will be provided in addition to the contact details.
- If the online store's accounting is done by a service provider, personal data will be transferred to the service provider for accounting operations.
- Personal data may be transferred to information technology service providers if this is necessary to ensure the functionality of the online store or data hosting.
Security and data access
- Personal data is stored on ZONE servers, which are located on the territory of a member state of the European Union or countries that have joined the European Economic Area.
- Data may be transferred to countries whose level of data protection has been assessed as adequate by the European Commission and to US companies that have joined the Privacy Shield framework.
- Employees of the online store have access to personal data, who can view personal data in order to solve technical issues related to the use of the online store and to provide customer support services.
- The online store implements appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Transfer of personal data to the authorized processors of the online store (e.g. transport service provider and data hosting) takes place on the basis of the contracts concluded with the online store and the authorized processors. Authorized processors are obliged to ensure appropriate protection measures when processing personal data.
Revocation of consent
- If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the customer's consent, the customer has the right to withdraw the consent by notifying the customer support by e-mail.
- When closing the customer account of the online store, personal data will be deleted, except in cases where it is necessary to keep such data for accounting purposes or to resolve consumer disputes.
- If a purchase is made in the online store without a customer account, the purchase history is stored for three years.
- In case of disputes related to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be stored until the claim is fulfilled or until the end of the limitation period.
- Personal data necessary for accounting is stored for seven years.
- To delete personal data, you must contact customer support by e-mail.
- The deletion request will be answered no later than within a month and the data deletion period will be specified.
- A request for the transfer of personal data submitted by e-mail will be answered within one month at the latest.
- Customer support identifies identity and informs about personal data that is subject to transfer.
- The e-mail address and phone number are used to send direct marketing messages, if the customer has given their consent. If the customer does not wish to receive direct marketing messages, he must select the corresponding reference in the footer of the e-mail or contact customer support.
- If personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing (profiling), the customer has the right to object at any time to the initial and further processing of his personal data, including profile analysis related to direct marketing, by notifying customer support by e-mail (the relevant information must be provided clearly and separately from any of other information).
Disputes related to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support (email@example.com). The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rent Center OÜ is the controller of personal data. Rent Center OÜ transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.