Party tents rental
Party tent rental is ideal for any outdoor event. A tent protects guests from the hot sun as well as windy and rainy weather. Weddings, company summer days, concerts, special pop-up restaurants, family reunions, or any other larger events – a party tent is always the best choice! The party tents and multi-unit tents in the Telgirent24 selection are suitable for everything from small garden parties to events with thousands of participants.
What should you keep in mind when choosing a party tent?
- Event scale
- Number of guests
- Selection of other party equipment – tables, chairs,
- Activities inside the tent – will there just be sitting around the tables or is there also a stage for the band, a dance floor, room for catering, etc.?
- What kind of ground will the party tent be installed on?
- Do you need heaters, clothes rails, etc.?
If you are not sure which party tent you need, feel free to ask and we will help you make the right choice!
Thanks to this, our party tents make for an ideal shelter for events, come rain or shine.
- In hot weather and blazing sun, the tent provides party guests with a nice cool shelter and protects food from spoiling due to direct sunlight.
- In good weather, you can only install the tent roof, leaving the sides of the tent open and creating a spacious shaded area.
- In the case of strong wind, you can install the walls in the direction of the wind and enjoy calm weather, and, if it rains, the tent offers 100% protection.
Many people associate party tents with summer and warm weather, where the tent offers a nice cool shade and protection from the sun, but tents are actually also suitable for use in colder weather. Evenings can get cool in Estonia even during the summer, not to mention winter, so we offer different types of heating systems, infrared heaters, and gas heaters.
Hire party tent
You can also order installation and removal to your party tent rental. If you want to install the tent yourself, two people are needed for this, and we will provide you with an illustrated Estonian installation manual.
What size party tent should I rent?
Smaller party tents or garden tents for up to 70 people. Party tents have a fixed size:
Party tents can be used with or without walls. The side walls of the tent can be removed in increments of 2 metres and the end walls in increments of 4 metres, 5 metres, or 6 metres. The walls are very easy to install/remove, and in good weather you don’t need to put them on the tent at all. All party tents come with all walls.
What if the party tent is too small?
If the party tent is too small, you can choose from the selection of MULTI-UNIT TENTS, which are designed for larger events. The width of a multi-unit tent is fixed at 6 m, 10 m, and 15 m, but the length can be selected by the customer. Arcum multi-unit tents can also be chosen with a transparent roof and walls.
Custom-size tents can be built from four different unit sizes:
- Multi-unit tent 6 m – the width of the tent is 6 metres and the length can be increased in 3-metre increments, the height of the foot/eave is 2.3 m
- Multi-unit tent 10 m – the width of the tent is 10 metres and the length can be increased in 3-metre increments, the height of the foot/eave is 2.3 m
- Multi-unit tent 10 m – the width of the tent is 10 metres and the length can be increased in 5-metre increments, the height of the foot/eave is 3 m
- Multi-unit tent 15m – consists of 15-metre-wide and 3-metre-long units. Length can be increased in 3-metre increments.
The walls of all multi-unit tents can be opened individually and the walls do not have to be installed on the tent at all if so desired.
Rental of eye-catching party tents:
1. Arch tent with transparent roof
An arcum multi-unit tent has a striking appearance and can be seen from a distance; this tent makes all events special. With a transparent roof, your guests will feel as if they are under the starry sky, while still being protected from the weather. Depending on your preferences, you can add a transparent roof and walls or white covers to your arcum multi-unit tent. We also offer insulating glass doors for arch tents.
2. Party tent Star
The Telgirent24 selection also includes Star tents in two different sizes:
The tents are packed in one bag that fits nicely into any car.
A star tent has a striking appearance and can be seen from a distance; this tent makes all events special. The tent does not have side walls, but the shape and size of these tents attract a lot of attention.
3. Party tent Pagoda
If you want your special event to have a tent with walls, the Pagoda party tent 5 × 5 m is the choice for you. The Pagoda party tent 5 × 5 m is an eye-catching and unique tent for festive events. The tent comes with 4 walls and several tents can be joined together.
Party tents for sale
In addition to rental, you can also buy a party tent from us.
Do you often host guests and don’t want to rent a tent every time? Then you can buy a high-quality party tent and use it when needed. Party tents can be used for various events – garden parties, birthdays, gatherings. In addition, smaller tents can be used as a temporary shelter for smaller construction works, for example.
Can a party tent be used all year round?
All our party tents have a strong steel frame and a thick PVC cover, but garden tents are not intended for use in the winter, as they cannot withstand the heavy weight of snow. If you have bought a garden tent, it is better to put it up in the spring when the weather is already nice and take it down again when autumn arrives. This ensures a long life for your tent.
What are the differences between PVC and PE party tents?
- PVC is more resistant to UV radiation, wind, and cold than PE, and it is also less sensitive to temperature fluctuations.
- PVC fabric is thicker (550 g/m²) and stronger, which means it lasts longer
- PVC wall covers are available as separate 2 × 2 m walls, which can be conveniently installed or removed depending on the weather conditions.
- PVC is safer – in the event of a fire, the material extinguishes itself and shrinks down.
Features of PE fabric:
- PE fabric is extremely thin (200 g/m²) and therefore also fragile. To the average person, this looks more like tarpaulin not a proper strong tent cover.
- The walls of a PE tent come in one piece because the material is just so thin and flimsy that it cannot be cut into sections. In other words, a 5 × 10 m PE tent has a 10-metre-long one-piece side wall. Thanks to this, it is also more inconvenient to partially remove the wall if necessary.
Before buying a tent, you can check out the quality in our warehouse if you wish.
We sell high-quality German multi-unit tents, or event tents. If you need a bigger, more stable tent that is used outside all year round, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multi-unit tents are available with widths of 3 m, 5 m, 6 m, and 8 m. 10 m, 12 m, 14 m, 15 m, 20 m, 25 m, 30 m
The height of the legs of the multi-unit tent, i.e. the height of the eaves, is 2.3 m – 5 m, depending on the size of the tent.
You can choose the length of the tent in 3-metre or 5-metre increments.
For multi-unit tents, we also offer insulating glass walls, tent floors, doors, and everything that goes with them.
What else would I need for a party tent?
If you want to make the tent even more eye-catching, you can add event lights.
Event lights add a festive and magical touch to any event. They are the ideal decoration for weddings, jubilees, and more festive receptions.
We offer event lights of different lengths for both rental and sale.
- For rental: 7 m, 14 m, 21 m, 28 m, 35 m, 42 m and 50 m, 100 m, 200 m, 300 m, 400 m, 500 m, etc.
- For sale: 10 m, 20 m, 30 m, 40 m, 50 m, 100 m, 200 m, 300 m, 400 m, 500 m, etc
Installing event lights is easy, but if you wish, you can also order the installation of the event lights from us.
We also offer balloon decorations and can cover the tent with fabric upon the customer’s request!