Diesel heat radiator with infrared rental
The diesel heat radiator with infrared is a revolutionary product that runs on diesel. The device has a burner with a pump which makes hot gas circulate in ceramic-coated pipes, thus radiating infrared heat.
This heater is highly efficient and provides instant heat from the moment it is switched on.
The furnaces are highly economical and also very efficient. The diesel-powered heater consumes just 60 W of power – the same as a standard light bulb!
The appliance only uses electricity in the ignition system, to operate the burner, and in the control box. Can be used with power from the cigarette lighter – requires a minimum of 150 W inverter. This means you can also use the diesel heater-furnace in work buses or caravans or, for example, from a tractor’s cigarette lighter.
Can also be used in places where access to electricity is limited. The heat is transferred from the furnace to the room by thermal radiation, which is transferred to materials that heat up and reflect the heat back into the room.
The heating pipe contains a high-quality double-layered precious metal catalyst which, together with micro-particles, blocks hazardous gas and unpleasant odours. The heater is ecological, harmless, non-polluting, and odourless. The diesel heater uses 99.9% of the fuel in the combustion process and the combustion process is clean and quiet.
- Power supply: 230 V/50 Hz
- Electricity consumption
- Fuel consumption (continuous operation): 2.2 l/h: 60 W
- Heating capacity: 23.2 kW
- Max heating value: 20,000 kcal/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 45 l
- Heatable area 248 m
- Dimensions: 1305 × 1310 × 320 mm
- Weight: 63 kg
Advantages of a diesel radiator:
- Powerful, silent, and odourless heater
- The most energy efficient
- Fast and efficient heat distribution, heat is transferred to objects
- Does not dry the air (compared to conventional radiators)
- No circulating air flows thanks to infrared technology (compared to fans).
- Simple digital control system with a timer (four programmes)
- Convenient remote control, allowing you to operate the device remotely
- Quiet, only 32 dB
- High fire safety level (12 safety elements)
- Movable (on wheels)
- Can also be used in more extreme outdoor conditions such as snow and fog (except rain).
- Fuel level indicator on the display (automatically switches off when fuel is low)
- Easy to maintain
- Possibility of installing a Ø 80 mm heat transfer pipe (heat pipe/exhaust pipe) of stainless steel for the heat energy generated as a result of the combustion process, e.g. for another room or the second floor or, in extreme cases, lead it out of the building.
Applications of a diesel heater:
In large garages, car and tractor service centres (heats, efficiently thaws snow from equipment to be serviced), agricultural equipment storage halls, tents, construction sites (especially where concrete, varnished, or painted surfaces need to be dried), catering, offices, etc.
Infrared furnaces using diesel fuel have an efficiency of nearly 100% (99.9%).
The radiator-furnace has 12 safety systems:
- Ignition safety protection
- Flame protection
- Overturning sensor, which turns the heater off
- Overheating protection
- Safety system that reacts to power failure
- Power supply protection
- Burner protection
- Fuel level sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Engine starter aid
- Child lock