The 15-metre-wide multi-unit tent is a versatile solution for a variety of events and gatherings, including weddings, corporate events, and more. The spacious 15-metre-wide tent offers enough space for guests to comfortably socialise, dance, and celebrate.
The multi-unit tent consists of 15-metre-wide and 5-metre-long units, which can be joined into a tent with the size of your choice.
One of the main advantages of the arch tent is its impressive eave height of 3 metres, which creates a spacious interior. This makes it ideal for grand events such as weddings, corporate events, company summer days, and other occasions where guests need space to move freely.
In addition, the 5.5-metre-high ridge provides ample space and allows you to add lighting and other decorative elements to create a festive and welcoming atmosphere. This turns the tent into a functional event space.
Whether you’re planning a large-scale celebration or an intimate gathering, the 15-metre-wide arch tent is the perfect choice for your event. With its spacious interior, impressive eave height, and sturdy construction, the tent is designed to create a successful and memorable experience for everyone.
Technical specifications of the tent:
Tent width: 15 m
Tent length: 5–60 m
Extending increments: by 5 m
Eave height: 3 m
Ridge height 5.5 m
Tips for choosing the right size for your tent:
The first thing you need to find out is the size of the tent that fits the location you have chosen and whether pitching a tent there is even allowed.
Number of guests
When choosing the size of the tent, it is important to think about how many guests you are expecting.
You can put everything in a tent – from dance floors and open bars to furniture. So, in addition to the number of guests, you should also think about what you want to put in the tent and how these things are positioned.
You should choose a tent that best fits your vision. Do you want a fully transparent arch tent, a fully white tent, or a tent with a combination of a transparent roof and walls? A double-sided glass door for the arch tent is also available.
Taking all this into account, we can offer you the best solution to meet your expectations.
Birthdays, corporate events, and other celebrations are no less important than weddings – it is always important to create the best possible conditions for guests to get the most out of the party.
Arch tent with transparent roof and walls for your event
You can choose either a fully transparent roof and walls or a combination of a transparent and white cover, depending on your needs.
Glass doors for a multi-unit tent
We offer glass doors for the arch tent to make the event even more spectacular and for some events, glass doors are essential.
Arch tent with an all-white cover for events or to be used as a temporary shelter from the weather for companies
If you want to protect your valuable property from the weather or have to carry out activities that need shelter from the rain, we can help you find a solution.
Multi-unit tent rental – what should you consider?
- The size of the event and the number of guests expected will determine the type of tent you choose.
- Do you want a multi-unit tent with a pitched roof or an arcum multi-unit tent?
- We can offer transparent roofs and glass doors for arcum tents.
What kind of ground will the party tent be installed on?
- If you need flooring for the tent, the options are plastic modular flooring and plywood flooring. You can add your flooring here: Plastic flooring
- Plastic flooring is more suited for a more even ground as it follows the curvature of the ground.
- Plywood flooring is installed on wooden beams and blocks, which allow us to adjust the slope of the floor and ensure the floor is level.
- Multi-unit tents can be installed on almost any type of ground – grass, gravel, sand, gravel.
Activities inside the tent
- Is it an event where people sit and eat or is it a stand-up event with pub tables?
- Do you also need space for a band, a stage platform, and dancing?
- Can people get past one other once everyone has found their seats?
- Is there catering in the tent, i.e. do you need to fit and easily access buffet tables?
What kind of party furniture/equipment do you want for your event?
- In addition to the guests, the tent also needs to fit tables, chairs, buffet, caterers, stage, performers, wardrobe, entertainment, etc.
- What better way to provide entertainment than with games you can play with friends? Our selection includes a football table, ping pong table, and corona game table. A candy floss machine popcorn machine, bubble machine, and smoke machine also make the party more fun.
- We provide all the furniture you need for a successful event, which you can find here: party furniture
- Tablecloths and chair covers can be found here: tablecloths rental
- Tableware, cutlery, and glasses can be found here: tableware rental
- Summer nights can be cool and humid, so we can deliver and install gas heaters or infrared heaters: heating systems
- Event lights create pleasant lighting and are also a beautiful decorative element: event lights
- You can also rent a variety of artificial plants to decorate your tent and make it cosier. Our selection includes: artificial plant in a pot 20 cm, artificial plant in a pot 90 cm, artificial bamboo in a pot 160 cm, artificial palm tree in a pot 160 cm, and artificial orchid in a pot 53 cm
- We also have flooring and carpeting available to protect the lawn and to use in bad weather: plastic flooring
How should you arrange the furniture in the tent?
- The solution should be comfortable for everyone, with plenty of space for guests to move around and do other activities.
- We will draw up an equipment layout plan for our clients so that you have a clearer idea of the size of the tent and the capacity of the furniture/seating.
- Write to us at email@example.com or call at 53 565 100 and describe your needs.
Reasons to organise your party outdoors and hire a tent:
If you choose a venue with beautiful surroundings and views, it would be a shame to host the entire party indoors. So, you won’t miss out on the beautiful atmosphere and fresh air when you rent a tent.
Soft natural lighting makes everything more beautiful. Photos also turn out a lot better compared to taking them indoors. When evening comes, guests can enjoy the sunset and starry sky.
One of the drawbacks of indoor spaces is the lack of space. Outdoor events give your guests plenty of space to have a good time and socialise. You can set up games, activities, resting areas, and more without worrying about running out of space. What’s more, you don’t have to limit the number of guests as much.
An outdoor event is more cost-effective than an indoor party.
Send us your rental request and we’ll help you find the best solution!