Gas heater pyramid 11 kW
The gas heater has a stylish and modern look.
The gas heater is an eye-catching and easy-to-use heat source.
NB! Cost for the gas will be added to the price!
Gas 11 kg – 26 €
Gas 5 kg – 16 €
Gas consumption of the terrace heater is approximately 1 kg/hour at full capacity
Heater height is 230 cm
The heater cannot be opened, i.e. made shorter.
Gas heaters are also available in the traditional patio heater shape.
Switching the heater on and off
Check and make sure that an AA battery is inserted in the ignitor. The anode (+) side must be outside.
1. Make sure that the control knob is in the OFF position and unscrew the gas cylinder valve.
2. Press and turn the adjustable control knob to the LIGHT position.
3. Check if you see a flame in the glass tube. If there is no flame, turn the control knob to the OFF position and try to reignite the heater. You may have to try several times.
4. When you can see a flame, press and hold the control knob for 15 seconds, then turn to the LOW position.
5. For maximum heat, turn the knob to HIGH.
6. To turn off the heater, turn the control knob to the OFF position. Turn off the gas valve and, if you do not intend to use the heater for a while, disconnect the gas cylinder.